Terms and ConditionsPlease read this document carefully as it contains the terms and conditions that you agree to be bound by if you continue to use Panzer Commands online store.
This store is operated by Panzer Command from its registered address at 33 Kirkhill Gardens, Potterton, Aberdeenshire, AB23 8ZD, UK.
Table of Contents:
Purchasing Panzer Command Products
Eligibility to order criteria:
You may only purchase products:
* Available for sale and details of which appear on The Panzer Command Online Store; and * For delivery to England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland and international where applicable. * For personal use, either by yourself or by your intended recipient(s) of the products. Panzer Command reserves the right to decline any order that it has reasonable cause to believe is for onward sale.
Details of the products available for purchase (including their price) are set out on the Panzer Command online store. Panzer Command takes all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the Panzer Command online store are correct at the time when the relevant information is placed onto the Panzer Command online store. Although every effort is made to keep the Panzer Command online store as up to date as possible, the information appearing at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order.
You are of legal age to purchase the goods and agree the goods on sale are not suitable for young children.
* Once you have selected the products you wish to order and have completed checkout and made payment you have made a binding offer for the sale of goods. Your offer at this stage is still subject to our acceptance. * Panzer Command will E-mail you to confirm your product order has been received. * Panzer Command will E-mail you again to confirm that the products you have ordered are being shipped to you. * We are deemed to have accepted your offer, and a corresponding contract of sale for the products you have ordered is concluded between you and the Panzer Command only upon those products being shipped to you, as detailed in the dispatch confirmation E-mail.
Out of stock items are usually back in stock within FIVE to SEVEN (7) working days. Depending on supplier.
Panzer Command may refuse or be unable to process your order if:
* The product you ordered is discontinued or no longer available. * Your Payment method does not give authorisation for the payment of the purchase price * You do not meet the eligibility to order criteria set out above.
“In order to offer you Klarna’s payment methods, we might in the checkout pass your personal data in the form of contact and order details to Klarna, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment methods and to tailor those payment methods for you. Your personal data transferred is processed in line with Klarna’s own privacy notice.”
1) Order Cancellation
You may change your mind and cancel your order within SEVEN (7) days of receiving your goods. If you choose to cancel your order we will refund:
1. the full purchase price 2. the delivery charges incurred in delivering the goods to you
Note: If you choose to cancel your order you will be expected to return the goods in your order to us in perfect condition. Panzer Command will NOT refund the return delivery charges (cost for returning goods to us) and if you fail to return goods to us we may charge you for the cost incurred in collecting them from you.
2) Damaged Or Fault Products and Incorrect Orders
You may exchange your goods or obtain a full refund if the goods in your order are damaged or faulty upon receipt, or if the goods you have received are not the goods you originally ordered. When returning damaged, faulty or incorrect orders we will refund:
1. Full Purchase Price 2. Delivery Charges (the cost for initial delivery to you) 3. Return Charges (the cost for returning goods to us) upon the production of a receipt. Alternatively we will arrange to collect your goods from you at our cost
When exchanging damaged, faulty or incorrect orders we will:
1. Dispatch replacement items to you free of charge 2. Refund return charges (the cost for returning goods to us) upon production of a receipt. Alternatively we will arrange to collect your goods from you at our cost
3) How To Return Your Goods
You may return goods by contacting Panzer Command by email or post (details below). The following information will be required when returning your goods:
1. Confirmation Email containing your Transaction Reference Number 2. Delivery Documentation containing your Delivery Number 3. List and description of goods to be returned 4. Reason given for returning goods 5. If returning goods by post please also include: 1. Completed Returns Form 2. Receipts showing any return charges if you are claiming a full refund for damaged, faulty or incorrectly delivered goods
If you are returning the goods by post to Panzer Command:
1. It may take up to 7 days for your parcel to reach us 2. Returned items will be processed within two (2) working days of receipt 3. Reasonable care must be taken when packaging the parcel and returning it so that goods are not damaged in transit 4. You are advised to use a carrier that offers both traceability and insurance
4) Stay In Touch
We’d like to keep you up to date on all of our exiting new product launches, promotions, and Party Themes and Values campaigns. To keep up to date simply visit us at www.Panzer-Command.co.uk.
5) How To Contact Us.
Our contact details can be found on our contact us page.
Panzer Command aims to dispatch orders within two working days from completion of checkout (payment). A working day constitutes a full day between Monday and Friday but does not include national holidays, local and personal holidays, natural disasters or weather problems. i.e.. Purchase an item Monday night and Panzer Command will aim to ship that order by Wednesday days end. The following applies:
Please note, Panzer Command is not responsible for delays during the actual delivery stage, i.e.. postal service delivers to incorrect address, wrong delivery office/depot etc. Unless a guaranteed service is offered all shipping times are estimates given by the postal company and are not binding.
Panzer Command reserves the right to:
* Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, Panzer Command online store (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you; Panzer Command shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification or withdrawal; and/or * Change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of Panzer Command online store (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Panzer Command online store. * If Panzer Command should change these Conditions, your order will be subject to the Terms and Conditions at the Date and time of you placing your order.
If any part of the Conditions is declared unlawful or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed deleted from the Conditions and the remaining provisions of the Conditions shall remain in full force and effect. UK law applies to these Conditions and any dispute relating to the Conditions shall be settled by the Scottish courts.