Store and purchasing information - The terms and conditions
Before making a purchase please read the brief points below:
- Stock - If it is on the webstore then we hold it in stock. While the products will show current stock levels occasionally this might not be accurate as we also sell on other platforms too. We can also special order items in from Warlord Games, Army Painter or Flames of War, just let us know.
- Payment - We are set up to use Paypal, you will be directed to the Paypal website for making payment where you can simply pay using your account or have the option to pay directly by card. We don't hold any payment details for our customers.
- Shipping - We aim to ship within two working days, orders taken before 1200 GMT may be shipped same day. Usually we don't ship on a Wednesday but can upon request. We only use a "parcel" service on the store, with prices calculated by weight and then value. This simplifies shipping for us, allows us to package items properly and gives better value to combined orders.
- Returns - Should you not be happy with your order we will gladly accept returns within 14 days. We follow the latest consumer trading and protection regulations to ensure a better level of service. If you have a problem just drop us an email or use the contact web page. If the item is returned under the cooling off period then return postage and the condition of the return is the responsibility of the customer. Alternatively we can arrange a courier to collect the item for you and this cost will be deducted from your refund. Please make sure you return the item in good condition, sometimes called salable condition if the item is received damaged then we may deduct the costs from your refund.
- Other Returns - If your purchase is significantly not as described, for example the wrong item, or its damaged, please let us know. We will either refund or replace your item to make it right. Just drop us an email or use the contact page to let us know. Return postage under these circumstances, or the cost of postage for a replacement will be covered by Panzer Command.